Thursday, June 25, 2009

Costa Rica Travel Destination = FAIL

So I was just writing a blog post for my travel blog about a trip to Costa Rica one of the travel agents had taken. I'm just writing away, editing and rephrasing and adding photographs and thinking about what a great trip this was and how fabulous Costa Rica seems and how I would totally like to go there and then.

This.

After breakfast the next day, we explored the canal, visited the local school and town of Tortuguero and then just relaxed by the pool. Lizards and five – six foot iguanas are a common sight around the pool area.

Y'all. Have you READ this post?

Then you know that Costa Rica was just dropped off the list of possible vacation destinations.

Well. At least the jungle part.

I mean. They have beaches, right? And cities? Those would be OK.

But if I see a six foot iguana?

I am so OUT OF THERE.

0 comments: