Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Pillsbury Perfect Portions


So I have spent a lot of these Try It Tuesday posts on healthy, low-fat alternatives lately so I think it is high time I talked about a something delicious that is not quite so healthy.

So only eat one.

Because you must try these Pillsbury Perfect Portions biscuits. We occasionally like some bread with our dinner - luckily, this is not an obsession with me and I can usually take or leave bread especially since my hips scream LEAVEIT - but, with just the two of us, it doesn't make sense to fix a whole can of biscuits.

These are great because you can just take out how many you want and heat them up. And they taste delicious.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Product discontinued! Take down this posting.