Friday, May 16, 2008

For Fun Friday May 16, 2008

This is not a test - just a phenomenon. Read out loud the text inside the triangle below.



More than likely you said, 'A bird in the bush,'! And if this is what you said, then you failed to see that the word THE is repeated twice! Sorry, look again. Yeah, I missed it too.

Can't find quite enough TV to watch with those hundreds of cable channels? Try this site. I has live feeds from hundreds of channels around the world. Most are not something I would normally watch, but I did find cartoons, kid shows and some movie channels.

http://www.mogulus.com/

And, speaking of TV? How much do you know about 80's TV? Apparently, I was pretty busy during the 80's - I got a lot of answers wrong.

http://www.mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=299&p=1

How many people in the U.S. do you think have your same name? There are 102 with my name but only 22 with my maiden name. Thanks to Mindy for sharing this.

http://www.howmanyofme.com/

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well apparently there are 772,367 sarah's in the US, but it says there are 0 (ZERO) people with my first and last name...which clearly the count is wrong because I know at least ONE person...

There are 162 people with my maiden name...and I know two of them in real life and am friends with about ten on facebook (yes there is a club for people with my name)...so 150 more to go!

Anonymous said...

POST request: Now that you are doing double blog duty, would you do a post on how you manage it? Time and subject-wise? Thanks!