Friday, December 7, 2007

For Fun Friday

Another Friday. And aren't they wonderful? There's just something about knowing you don't have to work the next day that makes the day and evening so relaxing. Have a wonderful weekend!

Watch a beautiful Christmas light show put on by a fire station. Just click on the picture to get to their web site and watch the shows.



Take this quiz to find out what holiday you are. I am Thanksgiving. I'm not sure what that says about how I like to eat. And I'm kind of afraid to find out.


http://www.blogthings.com/whatholidayareyouquiz



Remember that game, Simon? Could you duplicate the flashing lights? OK, let's just see how good you were.


http://www.gizdic.com/freegames/gamespages/simonsays.htm


And, finally. My grandson loves books and has many of them at his home and at our house. But lots of kids are not that fortunate. If you feel like doing a little something special for some of those kids who don't have books like our kids do, click on this link and donate a little something. For every dollar you donate from now until December 31, Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing will also donate a new book - up to a million books. This was my feel-good activity this holiday.


http://www.firstbook.org/site/c.lwKYJ8NVJvF/b.674095/k.CC09/Home.htm

4 comments:

charing said...

I took the test and I am Christmas

Anonymous said...

I’m Christmas! I’m not surprised because I love to give presents and I think I am a giving person.

Maquel

Boo said...

I'm halloween!

Sarah said...

I am Christmas as well!