Monday, December 17, 2007

December 17 Christmas Tour of Homes

Christmas Tour of Homes Boomama is having a Christmas tour of homes, so check them all out today. Here's my contribution.

This is my Christmas village. I have been collecting the pieces for years. Some of the houses are from Avon, purchased back when the kids were small. I love the little people, the ice skating rink and merry-go-round. Although Liz constantly tells me the people are proportionally huge and would never fit in the houses. Oh, she's a big ole Scrooge. I still love it. And I'm leaving it to her in my will so she has to put it up EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS. Even if the people's big heads won't fit through the doors. So there.

Oh, yeah. And Merry Christmas!



5 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

What a sweet village...thanks for sharing!

Merry Christmas blessings,

kari and kijsa

Hootin Anni said...

That's really classy!! I like it.

I have a slide show for my tour.
I hope you can get connected to view with me, if not, I have a few thumbnail images on my regular blog too.---

My Slide Show Tour

Southern Heart said...

I love your village...very pretty and festive!

Merry Christmas,

Andrea

Gretchen said...

I've never had a Christmas village, but now you make me want one. :) So sweet. I don't care how big the people are.

Merry Christmas.

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I think your Christmas village is lovely. Some of my *village people* aren't exactly proportionate either! :)