Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Vaseline Daily Body Gel


I saw an ad for this stuff in a magazine and I was kind of intriqued with the idea of using a gel to moisturize in the summer, instead of lotion. It just sounded cool and refreshing, especially since I'm spending a lot of time outside and at the pool. Well, I have to tell you that I LOVE this stuff. I thought it might be greasy or would just sit on my skin but it's not greasy at all; it's light and clean-smelling and it blends right in. I also like it does not have a heavy smell and I can wear perfume when I use this. The lotions are great but they smell so strong that I can't wear any of my perfume. If you go here, you can get a dollar off coupon. So, check this stuff out and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Who's Your Audience said...

I don't know ... Vaseline and body gel don't seem to go together.

Unknown said...

The cocoa butter version of this is wonderful! I used it last night in fact. When I laid down with my kids to put them to bed, each of them said (at separate times) "*sigh*...you smell just like a cookie...*sigh*"

Deodand said...

I remember we all went through a "gel everything" phase in the mid-80's. I liked gel lotion back then, too.