Monday, July 20, 2009

Punta Cana Princess

I will eventually get back to writing over here but I've been busy wrangling a wild little blonde pony at my house all week while day care was closed and was lucky to keep the travel posts coming. And now that I have written that and looked back, I realize I described him the EXACT SAME WAY last week. Things must have been just like the wild west around here. And so they were. Check out the one for today and it may make you think about visiting Punta Cana.

A few years ago, my daughter and I wanted an inexpensive, all-inclusive getaway. We decided that an all-inclusive trip to Punta Cana, in the Dominican Republic was the best possible deal for our money as well as having the benefit of being a gorgeous, tropical location. Punta Cana has beautiful white sand beaches which face the calm and lovely Caribbean ocean, where the temperatures stay fairly constant all year long with an average of 80 degrees. We were traveling alone so we wanted a tour company that was reliable and where one payment would cover everything from food, lodgings, airfare and transfers. So we decided on Vacation Express and The Travel Authority. And were very glad we did. Read the rest on my travel blog here.

0 comments: