Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets


So, now that I have all this free time and I can keep up with my laundry with no problem at all, NOW I find this completely fabulous product to save time when doing laundry. It's these really cool laundry sheets that have the detergent and fabric softener (and anti-static is the 3rd) right in them. All you do is drop the sheet in the washer and then put it in the dryer along with the wet clothes. I couldn't believe it would actually work but it does! The clothes were clean and fresh and had no static.

Not that it takes all that much time to pour in laundry detergent and throw in a dryer sheet but I am all about less time for chores because that just means I have a lot more time for naps. Which is always a necessity.

So try these and let me know what you think.

And check out my Herald-Leader blog today about my aversion to iPhones. And mock me endlessly.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I have tried these and also love them! Not only is it time saving, but I am not having to purchase both dryer sheets AND detergent.

Rachel said...

I have also tried them, but used the fragrance free variety. My family has sensitive skin (not quite allergies) and so far there have been no complaints. The refills are easy to put into the box, and the price per load is reasonable. In our case, I will probably save money because there is no risk of spillage, like with the liquid or powder detergents.