Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Try It Tuesday: Fresca

OK, this is not a new product but one I have rediscovered, thanks to my mom. She offered me a Fresca a while back and when I took one sip, I remembered what I had forgotten over the years. Namely, that Fresca is FABULOUS. Citrusy, grapefruity, clean tasting and refreshing. All other diet drinks, even my beloved Diet Mountain Dew, now taste too sweet. I am living on this stuff.

And I was astonished to find out while looking for a picture for this post that it now comes in Black Cherry and Peach, which I WILL be trying to find somewhere. If you are looking for a crisp and refreshing diet drink that has no caffeine, check this stuff out and let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Fresca and always have. It's a staple around here, right along with the Diet Coke. I've had trouble lately finding the original grapefruit. I doubt you'll have trouble finding the new flavors.