Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just Say No To Candy Cane Hersey Kisses

First, let me say that the whole point of this post was the Candy Cane Hershey Kisses so I used the Google Machine and this is what it told me.

Showing results for candy cane hershey kisses. Search instead for candy cane hersey kisses

Seriously? It wants me to search for hersey kisses instead. The name of the company is HERSHEY, Google. Get with it.

And also? Who knew that Hersey made so many different holiday kisses? Mint truffle? Cherry cordial creme? GOOD LORD.

So, in case you haven't guessed, I haven't been to Yoga class in about six weeks. I do have a pretty good excuse, as I have been gallivanting all over Europe. Although I have been back for a couple of weeks. And could probably have squeezed in a class or two in between my numerous radio interviews.

Oh, yes. I am totally a radio personality now. Although I am getting mixed responses: one host kept me on for 45 minutes and the other axed me after about 5. So, basically the first host is the one with the good taste. Of course.

So, gallivanting. I have also not been to my Weight Watcher class in about six weeks as well. Same excuse, although now I can add to that the fact that we changed debit cards and the Weight Watcher online site does not like my new card and tells me I will have to re-enroll. And, apparently, while I was gallivanting (I LOVE that word), Weight Watcher changed their entire program so I will have to relearn how many points all my favorite items contain. Like M & M Blizzards.

Um. I mean apples. Yeah. Apples.

So, while all this unhealthy living is going on and my butt spreads wider and wider because of the lack of exercise and the lack of Weight Watcher accountability, I just found Candy Cane Hershey Kisses at Target the other day.

I idly noticed them while I was in line and I thought (seriously) those would look really pretty in my candy dish for Christmas! All striped and candy-cane like and all. So I bought them.

You know the expression about the road to hell, right?

I put those kisses in my candy dish. So pretty! Just perfect.

Then I decided I might just try one.

And this was my downfall.

One led to two then ten and then the entire bag was gone.

Then I made the mistake of putting on Facebook how good those little suckers were and Tom is all "Oh, Candy Cane Hershey Kisses? Can I have some?".

Uh.

No.

Because I ate them all.

So, I went to Yoga class today and Weight Watchers and I'm all serious about getting healthy and weight loss and stuff.

Oh, who am I kidding.

I went to Kroger and bought two bags of Candy Cane Hershey Kisses.

Because I'm afraid when he eats one, he'll want to share my bag.

No way sucker.

Eat your own bag.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL, love it!

So happy to see you are blogging here again!

xoxo