Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Not Even Going to Apologize For Not Writing More. You're Welcome.

Don't you hate it when you go to a blog to read a new post and the blogger spends all this time explaining about why she hasn't been writing and on and on and bore me silly. I'm here to read your writing, not read about you spent so much time taking your cat to the vet for a pedicure that it left no time for writing.

So I'm not going to do that.

I have been busy. Like super busy. Traveling the world.

But I'm not going to bore you with all that. You can just go read about it.

I'll wait.

However, even though I am super busy traveling the world and writing about it, I find I am inspired to write about things other than travel, so here we are.

I just got an email from Tom with his grocery list that he created with an app and don't even get me started on his obsession with apps because what I wanted to say is that he put a note with it that said "if you ever leave the house". I can buy the groceries if I ever leave the house.

I take exception to that.

I leave the house all the time.

In fact, I left the house for a good portion of Saturday afternoon. A good portion. I even changed out of my sleeping pants to do so.

Of course I didn't buy any groceries.

I was way too busy buying these perfectly darling ballet flats at Payless.

I do have my priorities, you know.

I'll make it out of the house and even to the grocery.

Eventually.

At some point.

But.

Not today.

It's a matter of principle.

2 comments:

Liz @ Easy Meals Examiner said...

Well the most important question to come to mind is... did you buy them in every color?...

Granny Annie said...

Excuse me but were we supposed to know about this traveling blog since March??? I thought perhaps you had died. Glad I was wrong and glad to see you back but feeling a bit pouty.