Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Do Your Grocery Shopping Again. You're Welcome.

I have told you before about my love of going to the grocery and the cool new products I love to find and I am back to share with you my latest finds.

Have you SEEN these? Tom is seriously addicted to the Honey Maid Honey Sticks so I have to pick some up every week and right next to the honey sticks were these fabulous little darlings. Yes, they are S'MORES. In a teeny, tiny cracker of deliciousness. Go buy some immediately.




A few weeks ago, I found these Country Crock Scalloped Potatoes on sale for buy one, get one free. THANK GOD I bought them. I was unsure, basing my scalloped potato experience on those truly gross boxed mixes, but these are delicious. They taste like you just whipped 'em up yourself.



Then, the next time I went, while looking for the scalloped potatoes, I found these. Also delicious. And now I know they have other side dishes and I will be looking for those, I can assure you.


I found these the other day while looking for chocolate chips and was thrilled to find sugar-free chocolate chips! I just ate a handful, strictly for TESTING PURPOSES, you understand, and they taste exactly like regular chocolate chips.

What about you? Any new products?

Check out my Herald-Leader blog and the new post at: The Dance of Joy

5 comments:

LizzyBee said...

Hmm, I wonder how the sugar-free chips bake in cookies? We'll have to conduct an experiment, you know, for posterity...

:)L

Memarie Lane said...

I love the Country Crockc mashed potatoes. They're not as good as they were when they first came out though, they're a lot thinner now. But still delicious.

Jessica said...

We are fans of the Country Crock potatoes, but I do have to admit that we eat more boxed potatoes than the Country Crock ones. The sugar free chocolate chips have me inspired. I think I'll have to try them!

Unknown said...

I have been "eyeballing" those Country Crock sidedishes but haven't tried them yet. So glad you did the guinea pig work! I will absolutely buy them now. Thanks!

Tara said...

so glad to know the sugar free chocolate chips taste good.. I always wonder but do not want to try lol