Friday, July 25, 2008

For Fun Friday - July 25, 2008

How fast can you type the alphabet? About 8 seconds was as fast as I could get.

http://playfreeonlinegames.eu/playonline/typethealphabet.html

Here's a video site, like youtube, only for teachers. There are some great teaching tools here.

http://www.teachertube.com/

If this is accurate, I wonder what cell phones are doing to your brain.

http://www.koreus.com/video/telephone-portable-mais-popcorn.html

And just something to brighten your day.

Don’t kiss your honey

When your nose is runny

You may think it’s funny…

…but it’s snot.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

WHY and I so addicted you your test games...I really think I have a competitive gene I never knew about because...I am not athletic AT ALL and therefor it has never had a chance to show it's face! On the alphabet game I got 5.89!

Ariel said...

Just let me say that curiosity killed the cat... We tried the cell phone/popcorn experiment. It didn't work. I have to wonder if the USA's safety standards are higher than Europe's.

As for your alphabet game, I got a 5.42! Thanks, that's awesome! I love all your quizes and puzzles!

Deodand said...

The cell phone popcorn thing turned out to be a hoax. These people were taping magnetrons from microwaves under the tables. It sure fooled me, though!

Boo said...

Thank goodness buuuut I never point 4 cell phones directly at my head so I'm thinking we'd we okay either way.

I got a 6 on the typing test but I KNOW I could do better!!

Scary Mommy said...

You "failed" my cuss test, and I bombed the typing one. Pathetic!!

Sarah said...

I dont know how I am just noticing this, but where/how did you get the adorable shoe up on your address icon rather than the typical blogger B???

Unknown said...

Woo woo - I did the alphabet in 5.7 seconds!