Friday, February 1, 2008

For Fun Friday

OK, this is the COOLEST SITE EVAH. It has theme songs from all these old and new tv shows. You can listen to them or EMAIL THE SMALLVILLE SONG TO SOMEONE (not that I would ever do that) or you can play a game and try to guess the theme song for a show. This site is seriously addicting.

http://www.televisiontunes.com/

This is also extremely COOL. You can put a picture of yourself on this site and see how you would look with different hairstyles.

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover

Pretty strange. It came out to be about 5 pounds off my actual weight. Check it out.

How Much Do You Weigh?

I CAN'T DO THIS. Can you?

Eternity II Game

And, last. The REALLY funny thing? This happens to kids in my library EVERY DAY.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH! It's been a while since working with large groups of kids, and I had forgotten about the "falling off the chair" thing. It really does happen a lot! What a funny thing! Thanks for reminding me!